- Are you a young person between the ages of 13 ½ and 23?
- Do you enjoy helping your community, taking on new challenges, playing sports or exploring?
- Would you like to be recognized by a Member of Congress?
If you answered YES to the previous questions, register for the Congressional Award NOW!! You can register for the Congressional Award:
***If you have already registered, there’s no need to do it again.
Please email us if you’re not sure***
(Currently unavailable - we apologize for any inconvenience)
As of September 30, 2014, the online registrations will be unavailable for the foreseeable future. You may register by mail (detailed below). As always, the Activity Start Date would be the date you signed the waiver and form.
Register by Mail (Click Here) - Note, this form is Adobe Acrobat writable if you would like to type your registration information
- If you would like to type your information, use the writable feature of the form
- Print out the Registration Form
- Complete the Registration Form (if you did not already fill in before printing)
- Sign the Waiver after you review your information
- Mail in the completed Registration Form and $15 Registration Fee (check or money order made out to the Congressional Award) to:
||The Congressional Award
PO Box 77440
Washington, DC 20013
You will receive a Registration Packet in the mail within 4 - 6 weeks of the National Office receiving your Waiver. You may begin setting your goals with your Advisor and working on your activities as soon as you sign the Waiver. Record Book pages are available here!
Please contact the National Office via phone at 1-888-80-AWARD or via email if you have any questions about registering for the Congressional Award.